Monday, July 27, 2009

One Class Down!

One class down, 10 more to go..... Yep, I've completed one class and started another in my Master's program. Yeah! Only 19 more months!
This second class is fun - I made paper, casted objects from that paper, painted, drew, sketched - wow! I've discovered that I'm not so fond of the sketching but I loved everything else. Next month we are creating sculptures and masks. And yes, I'm actually learning something from all this!

When I got home, Steve had a surprise for me. Check out the vanity in our bedroom. We have a strange set up where the sink to the master bath is in our bedroom. I've been trying to figure out how to make it less bathroomy while still keeping the essential sink. I'm thinking it's turning out well! The rest of the bedroom is pretty, too, but the bed wasn't made when I took the pictures!

The kids and I are off to Albequerque this week for my Grandma's memorial service. She passed away several months ago but the service was postponed until we could come. It'll be nice to see everyone, but, once again, the circumstances could be better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sink ROCKS Jill and Steve! Love it! Can't wait to see the whole bedroom!