Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Through the Years

I'll bet you thought I'd disappeared! Nope - it's just fall! And if you remember right, I tend to go into overdrive supermom mode for a couple of months in the fall! I'm back to working full time, attending soccer practices and games, chauffeuring kids to dance and piano lessons, organizing Girl Scout meetings and, this year, studying for graduate level classes! I'll be back to normal again in January.....


The kids got their school pictures today so I thought I'd share. I'm always amazed by the changes in both Dylan and Lyndsi.

Dylan and Lyndsi at age 2 ...


through the years....



And now!

Oh - and we still have Lucy. I guess she's officially part of our family now. Sigh.....

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, the kids are starting to look a lot more like each other as they grow older...I hadn't noticed until I saw their pictures. I usually lay mine all out too. Haven't done that this year! They grow way too quickly!