Saturday, May 5, 2012

One Event at a Time

Every night this week I've had the greatest intentions to sit down and share snippets of life in the Streeter household. And every night this week I've been so exhausted that my droopy eyes force me to shut the computer down and go to bed! Of course, when your night begins at about 10 and you have another full day ahead of you.......well, you all know what I mean! So, I now have 15 minutes before we leave for a soccer game and I got some pictures uploaded - success!

This is Dylan - Dylan is in 6th grade this year.
Sixth graders graders get to go to the middle school dance. Sigh......BIG sigh......



Dylan and Max tolerated our photography session....after all, when you go to a dance you expect to have your picture taken! Even when your "date" is your best friend!

No comments: