Friday, September 13, 2013

Hot Summer Nights

It's hot! 97 degrees hot! Guess I'll post some pictures.
 
Day 212 - Home
This was one of my summer projects. Nothing like leaving it until last minute! I wanted to clean out the hall closet. I bought self-stick laminate tile and tiled my hall closet! The baskets slide so much easier now!

Day 213 - Home
Marilou Baker gave us the great big box of apricots! We ate most of them but some got bad before we could get to them. The chickens loved those!

Day 214 Home
Good gracious, look what I found! We have babies! I really thought these eggs were duds but I was wrong! We now have 3 cute little fluffy chicks. I hope none are roosters!


Day 215 - Jon and Dayla Culp's Home
Happy birthday, Dayla! We stopped by on our anniversary to wish Dayla a happy birthday.


Day 216 - Home
We bought Erik Baker's trampoline! The kids have been wanting a trampoline for so long! We finally got one.

Day 217 - The Andrews' Home
We're walking pigs tonigh! Dylan is learning how to control his pig to be ready for fair. First lesson, tonight!

Day 218 - Home
Steve found a cute boa to wear around the house....

Day 219 - Downtown Omak, WA
The Girl Scouts had the opportunity to walk in the Kids' Parade for Stampede. Lyndsi went, along with a couple of other kids.

Day 220 - Omak Stampede Grounds
We're watching the rodeo tonight!

Day 221 - Omak Stampede Arena
Steve and I, along with Julia and Dennis, and Amy and Jeff, served beer in the Beer Garden this year. This was my view as the racers were coming down the hill!


No comments: