Saturday, January 4, 2014

I Did It!

What a wonderful year!
 
Day 356 Virginia Grainger Room 209
It was Snow Day in our class today. The kids wore their pjs to school and we had a very relaxing morning drinking hot cocoa and eating donuts! Throughout the morning kids worked on a variety of snow related activities. Three of my kiddos are showing off their puppetry.

Day 358 Home
I missed a picture of our beer and cookie party!!! I can't believe it! But, I got a picture of the lone beer that was left on the back porch after the party. Amazing! Usually we have more than enough beer left over but this year there was only one!

Day 359 Home
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Day 360 Nana and Papa's House, Spokane
Oh Auntie Erin.....This is what she got Dylan for his birthday present this year. No, not Forrest - the head! Along with several other creepy, eerie, Halloween-y type things. Of course, Dylan was thrilled! And yes, it's Christmas Eve!

Day 361 Nana and Papa's House, Spokane
Santa didn't eat all his cookies this year....
Merry Christmas!

Day 362 Spokane
Steve and I snuck out for a date night dinner at Twigs. What a guy - Steve ordered off the gluten free menu so that he and I could share each other's meals! I have the best husband in the world!

Day 363 Spokane
It's a cold, beautiful morning!

Day 364 Spokane
We met Grandma for lunch on our way out of town this morning. We've had a lovely visit with everyone but it'll be good to get home.

Day 365 Valley Lanes, Omak
Hmmm....not sure what happened....according to my picture numbers, this should be New Year's Eve....but it's not! Oh well! The Green family came to town for New Year's so we joined them and the Cheesemans for a couple games of bowling. I always enjoy their visits!

Day 366 Winthrop Ice Rink
And today we joined them at the ice rink in Winthrop. We brought along Sammie Veders and the Radkes and Zoe brought her friend, Jazmin. Quite a group! A perfect way to end the year!

No comments: