Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The First Day of School!

Finally! No ac, phones or computers at the high school but the building passed inspection so everyone went back to school today. Isn't Dylan so cute with his toothless grin?? He is so happy to be in my class this year. It makes me feel very special - sniff, sniff! I have to admit, every time I looked at Dylan sitting in his desk, I smiled inside. OK - enough sappiness. We had a great day - though I don't want to jynx anything. Lyndsi even enjoyed going back to the daycare she was so hating last year. She told me she never felt sad or nervous! I almost fainted! I was ready to quit my job so Lyndsi wouldn't have to go to daycare - and now she likes it! Yippee! Her first day of preschool is tomorrow and she is excited about that, too, so this could be a fabulous year!



Check back tomorrow for first day of preschool pictures!

Actually - I just tried to upload Dylan's pictures and there are some problems so hopefully I'll have his pics tomorrow also!

No comments: