Sunday, September 2, 2007

Missing Stickbug!

Lyndsi's stickbug playing hide and seek


So I just went in and looked at the blog to see if anyone had left a comment and .... boy, did I make a lot of typos! Jeesh! I'm usually a stickler for that kind of thing but I must have been really tired!



Anyway, yesterday morning Lyndsi was feeding her pet stickbut when we discovered it was missing. Talk about moment of panic. Have you ever had a 3 inch creature with long legs crawl up your face as you were snoozing? I haven't either but I sure didn't want to ever experience that event! We searched and searched for our little friend but to no avail. After going to a soccer game and then to the grocery store we were home again and Lyndsi was playing in her room with her friend Karina. Karina appeared behind me in the kitchen and nonchalantly says, "Jill, we found the stickbug." Talk about a sigh of relief! The silly thing was resting nicely in Lyndsi's play kitchen, up in the ice maker. Don't know how they found her. I'm just thrilled she was found!

Here's a question: How many times did I have to type the word "stick" today????

No comments: