Saturday, October 20, 2007

No New Pictures But an Updated Slide Show!

I don't have any pictures to add today but I did update the slide show to the right. Take a look at some of the pictures!

We spent the day with Nana and Papa today. They came over last night. It's always fun for all of us when Nana and Papa come over. We went to Dylan's soccer game and then spent some time shopping.

Tonight was the homecoming dance. We won't mention the football game last night (last I heard, the score was 77-0. Ouch!)! Anyway... back to the dance. Steve chaperoned and the kids and I went along for a while. Both kids wanted to wear their best clothes - Dylan in a tie and jacket and Lyndsi in a sparkly red dress! Steve and I were very underdressed in our jeans!

Still working on the deck!

1 comment:

Kendal said...

Yep, those were some fancy dressed kids. Growing up a bit fast eh? :0)