Friday, August 28, 2009

Parker Brown

This is an email I sent out today. I'm posting it here also because I feel strongly about the whole thing. If you got this twice today (3 times if you're on Facebook!), I'm sorry!




Hi all,

I'm forwarding this site to you because the person writing the journal and the person she's writing about need lots of thoughts, prayers or whatever you can give them. Sometimes we feel so deeply about something and yet so helpless to do any good or to help - that's how I'm feeling right now. This is my way of helping.

I know Sarah and her family. Parker is an amazing little boy (read his journal back to the beginning to hear his story) and he has the most courageous family. Many of you already follow Parker's journey through his blog. Maybe you can forward this on to all your friends. I strongly believe in the power of prayer and positive thinking when it comes to medical miracles. If everyone who reads this gives just one happy or hopefilled thought to Parker........you never know.

My advice to those of you dealing with your own pain and fear - don't read Sarah's blog. She wouldn't want to add to anyone's turmoils. Instead, just send out a prayer for a little boy you don't know.

And some of you recieving this may not even know who I am! I have your email address for one reason or another or my email has been forwarded to you. Rather than pick and choose who in my address book should know about Parker, I'm letting you decide.

I've said this before, I don't care what godly being you pray to or whether you choose to use meditation or whatever. Prayers and positive thinking are the same in any religion or belief system.

So here it is - Parker's Blog: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/parkerbrown

Thank you,

Jill

No comments: