Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Second Try

I'm getting a bit impatient with Blogger! Hopefully I'll get it this time!



March 11

Our school district's administrative secretary asked for a picture of Dylan with his ribbon to post in the district newsletter. Here it is!




March 12

Hmmm.....what is the word for this location? This is the top of my shelves in my kitchen. I know there is a name for this place but....what is it?




March 13


I love this little guy! Every time I get in Jaime's car I have to rub his belly. He bounces along on the dash as Jaime drives us to our Wenatchee Master's classes.




March 14


What's in your freezer? Maybe you don't want to know.




March 15/16


So...this says 2:00 am. I woke in a panic because I hadn't taken my photo for the day! Really! I didn't have my glasses so I stumbled to the kitchen to take this picture. Does it count?





March 16


Guess I should have flipped this before I posted it! The Serles girls spent the night with us. All 4 kids slept in the living room together in the hopes of catching a leprechaun. Fat chance! When we got up in the morning, the sneaky little leprechauns had left quite a mess and the kids slept soundly!




March 17


All dressed up for the Lucky Leprechaun competition at school. Dylan, Lyndsi and the Serles girls. I can't believe Dylan didn't win!




March 18


Dylan's certificates after the Regional Spelling Bee. No trips to DC this year! But, Dylan will never forget how to spell 'cleanser'!



It's a no - go.....I can't upload any more pictures so I'll stop now. Maybe tomorrow......

1 comment:

LCollier said...

The freezer....oh my word. That is funny!!