Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm Baaaack!

I tried to write my title in that sing song way that people say "I'm back" that is kind of creepy.. ....How'd I do?

I was really tired last night! Glad the pictures posted - can't say my spelling turned out so well. Anyway, I think after tonight I'll be all caught up!

March 6

Grrrr.... these WALL DRUG bumberstickers just make me cringe! I don't even like to drive the car......

March 7

Awww.....these are tough little crocus'. Found them in my yard!

March 8

My mom found this printer's box at an antique store several years ago. I keep my small treasures on it. Everything in these little spaces is special.

March 9

My school neighbor's door, designed by the same talented ladies!

March 10

OK-OK......I cheated! I actually took this picture on the 8th! Thank goodness! If I hadn't, I wouldn't have a picture to post for the 10th. I failed......I went to bed without a photo. I was so tired I completely forgot! I was so disappointed when I found out. Anyway, do you recognize these little guys? My grandma made Rabbit, Piglet and Pooh for me when I was a little girl. I had an Eyore and a Tigger, too but I don't know where they ended up. This threesome sits on my special treasure filled printer's box from March 8.

1 comment:

Kendal said...

The Wall Drug stickers are how I recognize your car though :)