Thursday, April 22, 2010

Be sure you check out the next post, too!

April 16

It's been a while since I took a picture of Lucy....so, here it is! Lucy has taken over the ottoman that we have in front of the window. She likes to lay there and check out the world. We've given her the ottoman to keep her off the rest of the furniture!




April 17

LeeAnn and Brian came over for dinner tonight. We had a fun time reconnecting. The school year is so busy that we often forget to be with our friends so this night was very needed.



April 18

Springtime means gardentime around our house. Steve had Lyndsi planting some pumpkin seeds today. She was so intent on her job!




April 19


Gone are the days of cute little leotards and tutus! Today when I picked up Lyndsi from dance, this is the outfit she greeted me in. Sigh......






April 20


I'm a loser. I totally forgot to take a picture today! Didn't think about it until school was out the next day.








April 21

Lyndsi and I kept hearing this pretty little song coming from the back door so we decided to do some investigating. Way up in the treetops we found this little guy. I think he's an asian dove (that's not the real name but it's the only thing that comes to mind right now!). We've had several around our house through the years but never one singing for a mate!




April 22

This is my daily reminder of how precious life is. This family lost their oldest son weeks after this photo was taken. I keep the picture on my refrigerator so that I am forced to look at it every day. My heart aches for the family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

Eurasian Dove. They have been around for a couple years, and seem to be taking over.