Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just A Few More


March 30

We've been talking about visiting the Reptile Zoo in Monroe, WA for several years. This year we did it! We stopped at this small indoor zoo on our way to Seattle. I have to admit, there were some pretty cool, slithery creatures!

March 31

Marination Mobile Check it out! We've been searching for this wagon for a long time and we finally found it! Kamala even made me a special taco. MMMMM!

April 1

Robyn and Dad drawing for the very cool prizes at the Team in Training wine tasting auction fundraiser. My dad gave a very inspiring speech to the fun crowd. The event raised about $6000 for Leukemia and Lymphoma research. My dad is a living example of what donations go for - new, miracle drugs and, hopefully, a cure. Want to donate? I'll tell you how!

April 2

I love Pike Place flowers!

April 3

Yes, that is hail falling on my parents' blanket! They were sitting at Dylan's first soccer game. Gotta love spring soccer!
April 4

These little 'egglings' are so darn cute! The Easter Bunny left one for each of us. We have thyme, shasta daisies, cactus and red chili. Do you think they'll grow?
April 5

See that little pink spot way up in the tree? That would be my fearless daughter......

April 6

And these are my fearless daughter's fingernails! Well...not her real nails but definitely her hands! Another gift from the Easter Bunny!

April 7

I've had this amaryllis for 2 years and this is the 4th time it's bloomed. I am so intrigued by the HUGE blooms! Love it!

April 8

Did you know that Chex cereals are gluten free? This is my sweet treat cereal!

2 comments:

Our School Teacher said...

hey there lady...happy April showers..to bring you May flowers...
only 5 more weeks of school for me! whooo hooo!!! then it's back in August!

Jill said...

Hmmmmm.....I think it's 43 days and counting for me!