Thursday, May 13, 2010

More Pictures!


May 4

This beauty smells so good! Steve received this gorgeous basil from the ladies he works with as part of Teacher Appreciation Week. I love the smell of my kitchen right now!


May 5
This is my favorite view of the river. This picture doesn't do it justice! I actually prefer this spot in the fall but I couldn't resist this shot after a heavy rain turned everything gray and blue.


May 6
Lyndsi and her friends spent some time playing on the new playground toy at school. It's been quite a hit with the students! The really cool part of this equipment is that the money used to purchase it was raised by the students and the annual jogathon we hold in the fall. It took a few years to save up enough dough but we finally did it this year! Thank you to anyone who has ever donated to jogathon pledgees!


May 7
$1000 sitting in my kitchen! I find it hard to sleep with all this cash laying around! This is what we withdrew to pay for our new tent trailer - yippee! Yes.....we got a really good deal from some great friends....


May 8
The barebones of our rainsticks! This quarter's class for my Masters is a music class. One of our 'fun' projects was to create rainsticks. It really was fun!




May 9
The finished rainsticks. Mine is the blue one with poppies.




May 10
Happy Mother's Day to me! This is what I found in my kitchen when I returned from class on Sunday evening. I love the sleek look!

May 11
Dylan had his fourth grade music program tonight. The kids played well known tunes on xylophones. They also created their own compositions and played those for the audience. It was a short but sweet concert!

May 12
This is Hannah - Lucy's best neighborhood doggy friend! When we take walks, we always stop to talk to Hannah and to let the 2 dogs run wild for a few minutes! Ruth doesn't really care for the mayhem so she generally stands by us.



May 13

Here it is! Our very first trailer! We brought it home tonight. Thank you Denise and Scott!

2 comments:

LCollier said...

Let's take her out for a test sleep! First weekend in June...at Curlew. Us and L.Fletch and kids. Come On!!!!

thetessaroo said...

So cute! We are currently in the market for a use tent trailer as well. Maybe we could be camping buddies sometime this summer! :)