Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Almost Friday!

Thank goodness! I'm ready to go to bed without setting the alarm...... I guess I'm pretty easy to please!

September 9
I love this cute red kitchen scale! I follow some recipes by a gal who measures her gluten free flour by weight rather than volume. It's always a bit tricky making the conversions so I decided my counter needed a bit of color in the form of a scale. Here it is - one of those things that just makes you feel happy to look at! Well.....it makes me happy anyway!

September 10
Lyndsi and I manned the Girl Scout booth at the fair on Friday. For two hours we sat and chatted with people about the entries to the booth and what Girl Scouts do. During some downtime we checked out Lyndsi's artwork and zucchini. She won blue ribbons for both and a Reserve Grand Champion for her veggie. Proud little chickie!

Septemer 11
This is my water glass at McGlinn's Restaurant in Wenatchee. It's a class weekend for me so we went to dinner. I haven't felt good all day so this water looked especially appetizing!

September 12
And here are Dylan's prizes! Blue ribbons all around and a special award for his art work. We're not positive what that award is for but we were told that only one entry per exhibit area is chosen. Pretty cool!

September 13
Here is our bathroom now......one step at a time! The boards are holding the Swanstone in place until the glue dries.

1 comment:

thetessaroo said...

ok, i love seeing someone else take photos of their beverage at a restaurant! my friend laurie says everytime she takes a photo of something random like that, she wants to shout, "it's ok! i'm a scrapbooker!" so go for it. "it's ok! i'm a blogger!"