Monday, September 13, 2010

Nine Months into the Challenge

September 5
Kim and Robyn - Tomorrow is Kim's birthday (the 6th). We happened to all be in Spokane this weekend so Robyn planned a birthday dinner for Kim. Ali and Erin, the kids and I and my parents had a yummy bar-b-qued ribs dinner. Steve came for dessert. It was such fun to all be together - doesn't happen very often! I feel so lucky to have Kim in my life (well, in Robyn's life, so therefore, in mine!) and look forward to future celebrations with her.


September 6
Love the bounty of a garden! This all came from Steve's hard work. I especially like the way the garlic looks and tastes!


September 7
It's OK County Fair time around here! The kids have chosen artwork and vegies to enter in the fair. We'll see how they do!


September 8
Happy Birthday, Cathy! Another birthday celebration this week! This time we met at the Rockwall Cellars in Omak for the final Wine Down Wednesday music night of the season. A whole gob of us sat outside on the patio, shared bottles of wine and ate fruit, crackers and cheese - and then were in bed by 10! Big partiers!
In this picture - LeeAnn, Kiki, John, Cathy and Quinta

1 comment:

sherene said...

I will need to find out what the trick is on the onions and garlic.... we had a family garden at Jeff's parents and it was huge... but we didnt have any onions or garlic, so I am sure there is a trick to it, I must find out for next year!!!! By the way, I planted popcorn and I am totally excited to see how it turns out!! I will let you know!!