Saturday, January 29, 2011

Almost Caught Up!

November 30
I got out Christmas decorations early this year! These are some of my favorite little angels. I've been collecting them for years. Steve has always been such a trooper, researching the years the angels were released and then finding them at various little shops around the country!

December 1
I was sitting at the clinic - again - and thought, hmmmm.....guess I could take this picture.....

December 3
Lyndsi and I went downtown tonight to watch Okanogan light up for the holidays. We met Amy, Paige, and Jake Sullivan and spent an hour or so walking around. Dylan and Steve were in Vancouver for a soccer tournament.


December 4
Here's our hotel. We stay here every weekend we come to Wenatchee for our class. The girls at the front desk are all so nice!

No comments: