Saturday, January 15, 2011

Up To Thanksgiving!

November 25
Thanksgiving dinner in Spokane. We were at my parents' house again this year. Such a beautiful table, yummy food, and a loving family.

November 26
Black Friday shopping! My favorite! This year I had Lyndsi, Ali, Erin, Robyn, and my mom to keep me company.


November 27
Snow! And lots of it! Nana and Papa played outside in the snow with the kids all afternoon. They made a snow family, did some sledding across the street, and had a massive snowball fight! Everyone went to bed tired and happy this night!



November 28
We had to get a picture of the kids with their snow family before our drive back to Okanogan. Some of the accessories were missing this morning but the family is still darn cute!

November 29
Dinner at Rancho Chico. Mmmmmm....Took this picture because Dylan asked me to take a picture of him. OK....

3 comments:

Ashley Wolf said...

Hey Jill, in your thanksgiving photots, is that Ali from The biggest loser?

Jill said...

Yep

Ashley said...

No way! That is so NEAT! She was my favorite. She is so inspiring!