Friday, February 8, 2013

January's Done, February's Begun!


Day 28 - Home
Our dear old Ruth. She's 13 now. She's discovered that Lucy's old ottoman is more comfortable on her old bones than the hard floor! Ruth can't hear but she always knows when it's time to eat and she can't walk far but still loves to see her leash come out of the closet!

Day 29 - Home
Bedtime! Every night I let the dogs out the front door, they do their duty and come to the back door. I let them in the back door and they go straight to the "treat" closet and wait for their bedtime snack!
Day 30 - Home
It's another fabulous report card! Again, the comments from Lyndsi's teachers make me so happy! Steve and I have great kids!

Day 31 - Virginia Grainger Elementary
Monsters! Look at these cute little monsters! We had a fun artist from the Methow visit a couple of times this year. The first time she came, the kids learned some simple sculpting techniques and they created little monsters. The second time she came she brought paints and the kids painted their monsters. I love that I can offer opportunities like this to my students.

No comments: