Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Have you Seen my Phone?

Day 22 - Home
Gotta love my phone! Nope - I can't take pictures, or check my Facebook status, or do a Google search. But I can call anywhere at anytime without a contract! Actually, I can't believe I still have this phone! I don't even know how old it is but I've had it for a loooong time.
Day 23 - Home
Snow, snow, snow! Thank you, Steve, for plowing our driveway!

Day 24 - Home
Great report card Dylan! So proud of you :)

Day 25 - Omak
We had dinner at Koala Street Grill tonight. Part of the tradition is a big gumball from the wacky gumball machine. Oh - and Dylan giving Lyndsi a bit of a tackle!
Day 26 - Okanogan Middle School
Basketball shoes! I felt like I was playing a game of Memory - you know the game where you find matching sets of cards? I got 3 pair! Lyndsi's wearing blue...

Day 26 - Salmon Meadows Sno Park in Conconully
This is my friend, Amy, and 5 of her 6 racing dogs. This is the start of the SnowDog Supermush, an annual race that attracts mushers from all over the country, even Alaska! We used to come spend a Saturday morning at the race but haven't been in a couple of years. It felt so good to get back. The sound of the howling dogs, eager to get on the trail, gets me every time!



No comments: