Monday, March 11, 2013

A Quick Look Back

Day 47
Go Bulldogs! The Okanogan boys' basketball team was the Caribou Trail League's Champions this year. What an exciting season!
Day 48
Cupid's Potion! We made this fun float in my class for Valentine's Day. I brought home the leftovers and made them for Dylan, Lyndsi, Steve and Jenna Radke over the weekend. They're sure cute!

Day 49
Meet Samsun! Dylan is dog-sitting this cutie for the weekend. I have a thing for German Shepherds anyway and then I met Samsun. I think I need one for myself!


Day 50
Did I show you the pretty flowers I got for Valentine's Day? Lyndsi and Steve picked these out for me and had them set up for me when I got home from school on the 13th. I love flowers!


Day 51
And these flowers came from my parents! How did I get so lucky this year?

Day 52
Lyndsi is taking ballet this year. She's not in love with the class but I think she likes the dancing!

Day 53
Lyndsi is my bedmate tonight. Dylan and Steve are off at Polar Bear Camp for Boy Scouts so Lyndsi and I have the evening to ourselves. I think I'd rather be home in my warm bed than in a tent.....brrrr!
 

No comments: