Sunday, March 3, 2013

Yawwwwwnn...

Just a few photos before bed....
Day 42
Lucy was my ride-a-long buddy tonight. I had a few errands to run and she volunteered to come along. Nice to have someone to talk to between stops!

Day 43
I was sure Dylan had thrown this little marshamallow at someone and missed. And then left it in my purse... as it turns out, he placed it in my purse intentionally...as a joke...I find it kind of sweet!
 

Day 44
Lyndsi wanted lemon cookies for her Valentine's Day party at school. I couldn't taste the cookies but the frosting was sure yummy!

Day 45
I know the date on the photo is the 13th but it really was taken on the 14th! Which was the 45th day of this challenge. The time on the camera is a bit off! Anyway, this is our Valentine loot. The flowers are mine, from Lyndsi. Most of the other goodies belong to the kids, though there are a couple in there for me and one for Steve!
 

Day 46
It's Kids' Night Out! Dylan and a few kids from school put on a Kids' Night Out babysitting night to raise money for their upcoming trip to Washington DC. The event was over 2 nights and they raised $300! By the end of the second night, the babysitters were pretty tired!

No comments: