Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Night Again!

Day 99 Home
The view out my kitchen window... Love it! The yellow of the Arrowleaf Balsamroot means it's spring!

Day 100 Home
See my owl ring? Lyndsi convinced Steve to buy it for me at Pike Place Market. I have the sweetest family in the world!

Day 101 Chelan, WA
Yep - I still like my scrapbooking! I only get crafty about twice a year, usually when someone hosts a retreat. This year we went to Chelan, WA and spent the weekend scrapping and eating.

Day 102 Chelan, WA
Lake Chelan - such a beautiful day!

Day 103 Chelan, WA
Here are my scrapbook buddies for the weekend....and our mess. Vicki Settle, Cathy MacDonald and Malee Shiflett

Day 104 Chelan, WA
The pool at our hotel was so cool! It was designed to look like a mountain lake. The slide resembles a rocky mountain. It was cold but there were still some brave kids swimming!

No comments: