Sunday, August 18, 2013

I Will Get Them Posted!

Day 181 Winthrop, WA
Bribed the kids for this pose! No ice cream unless you sit on the sawhorse saddles! Love these "chairs" outside Sheri's Sweet Shop in Winthrop. Both kids used to love to sit on them. Now they seem a bit embarrassed by it....anyway, we were in Winthrop to look at a boat but ended up taking a nice drive. No boat, just ice cream!

Day 182 ???
I honestly don't know what this picture is supposed to represent! I remember telling Steve that this was the only picture I got of our fun excursion! Whatever that fun excursion might have been.....

Day 183 Home
Lyndsi always looks so comfy when I come to kick her out of my bed! I'm going to miss these nights....

Day 184 Marination Ma Kai, Seattle, WA
We joined the O'Connor Family in Seattle for a Seattle Sounders game and had dinner at Marination Ma Kai on Alki Beach before taking the water taxi to the game. Such a fun evening! Despite the seagull who tried to ruin the night by pooing in our shave ice!

Day 185 Home
We drove home from Seattle on the 4th of July so our fireworks celebration was pretty simple. We stopped in Wenatchee and bought a few sparklers and other crackly fire things and lit them off when we got home. The Wilsons and their friends, and Lisa and Brett Baum came by for a bit to share the holiday with us.

Day 186 Home
Hmmmm.....I think Lucy might be bored.....

No comments: