Wednesday, August 28, 2013

School Started Today....and I'm Still Catching Up!

Day 197 Home
We have a water lily! We have a few pads in our pond and every year we get one or two blooms. I love them! I would love to have more so the 1 or 2 we get are pretty special.

Day 198 Mt. Vernon, WA
We were on our way to Sequim Bay State Park and stopped in Mt. Vernon for the night. The kids swam in the pool, despite the chilly temps!

Day 199 Edmonds - Kingston Ferry
Need I say more? I love this picture!

Day 200 Sequim Bay State Park
We camped at this state park for the weekend with lots of friends - Cheesemans, Thompsons, Hallenius', Greens, Welge-Budd - Someone brought crabpots to put out off the dock. Dylan and Lyndsi enjoyed helping Max pull them in to investigate the contents.

Day 201 - Dungeness Spit
Steve, Lyndsi and I joined the Thompson Family on a walk on the Dungeness Spit. We didn't get far because we ran out of time but the picture taking was fantastic!

No comments: