Friday, November 8, 2013

And Friday Nights are Made For Blogging!

Day 254 Home
Funny little mouthpiece! This is what's helping me sleep at night! I love it!

Day 255 Home
Look how big the chicks are getting! They are very skittish but they sure are cute! We're pretty sure 2 are roosters and 1 is a hen...we'll see!

Day 256 Home
Dylan so nicely stopped to pose for a picture on his way out the door to school. As you can see, he loves getting his picture taken! Had to get a shot of his newest sport uniform - football!

Day 257 Home
Our garden's bounty! I love the colors!


Day 258 Home
Just what every mom/wife wants to come home to - good lord! Steve was working on painting the trim of the house and Lyndsi and Dylan decided to join him. Dylan disappeared before I got home but Lyndsi hung out for a bit.

Day 260 Okanogan Middle School
Picking Dylan up from football practice...

Day 261 Home
Look at this cute face! Lucy hangs out with me in the evenings. I enjoy the company!

Day 262 Lake Roosevelt Football Field
Dylan's second football game. Hurt his hip this time but came off smiling!

Day 263 Okanogan High School
I thought this was a funny little shot of my newest professional development. I was working with a friends and we were "Facetimed" into a workshop whose other participants were online. We were all posting updates and refreshing the results , as well as checking our emails, so there were 2 or three electronic devices being used at all times!

Day 264 Eastside Omak Sports Complex
Steve volunteered to be Lyndsi's soccer coach this year. I think Lyndsi only played because Steve was her coach! They're having a good time together.

No comments: