Sunday, November 17, 2013

I Love My Owls!

Day 265 Home
If you look real closely, you'll see the owl looking at me in as I hoot at him in the trees!

Day 266 Home
Steve's grandma decided she didn't need her collection of "partners" anymore. Because I have the printer's box, Linda gave them to me. I love them!

Day 267 Road to the dump - Okanogan
Love this view!

Day 268 Wenatchee, WA
My travel date this afternoon! I had to go to Wenatchee for a dentist appointment and Lyndsi decided to keep me company!

Day 270 Home
This is the earliest I've gone to be all year! And it's a Friday night!!

Day 271 Home
The Vedders family called tonight to see if we wanted to have dinner tonight. They brought some pizza fixings over and we had yummy pizza! We always have such a great time together.

Day 272 Home
Steve and Dylan are off hunting this evening! They've been out scouting around so we'll see if they get anything tonight.


Day 273 Home
I got this pretty little lily from my GLAD trainer - Sara. I hope I can keep it alive!

 


Day 274 Home
Lyndsi created a very clever hairstyle tonight!

Day 275 Home
I love my painting! Steve bought this for me this summer after I worked on something. He used it as a bribe!

No comments: