Thursday, August 9, 2007

Now We're Home

OK, so - now we've made it home. My poor mother, I have't even called her! She's probably either worried or miffed. Sorry, mom! We're home and doing well. I was already to sit down last night and download all our pictures to my computer and ... no pictures! They somehow got deleted from the memory card! No worries, though, I had already sent them to Costco.com to be developed into pictures. Whew! So, I have photos but no link to send to you all. If I can figure out how to get to my pictures at Costco online I'll post it to the blog. Otherwise, Robyn is going to burn my pictures from her computer and send me the CD. I listened to my instinct and asked her to save my picture file on her computer until I got home. Hmmm ... sixth sense?

Meanwhile, it's Omak Stampede time! The popluation has tripled and there are a bunch of drunk cowboys hobbling around! Not really. The population has tripled due to the tourists but most cowboys keep their drinking in the beer garden at the rodeo grounds. We took the kids to the rodeo tonight, along with Louis and Reily and the Cheeseman family. The excitement of the bull riding and the Suicide Race kept the kids entertained all evening. Dylan will be in the kid's parade on Saturday with Cub Scouts and then we'll probably hit the grand parade on Sunday as well. If Erin comes over, I'll hit the beer garden also! Are you coming, Erin?

No comments: