Sunday, August 19, 2007

Wow! Html!

I'm learning! I was told that in order to be able to view my whole slideshow I should widen my margins (Thanks, Lisa!). But in order to do that I had to know some Html language. Ugh! But I did it! I researched and edited my html and ... poof!...my slide show is fully visible! Did you know there was a Dummies Guide to Blogging? I have also changed the song on my slide show so for those of you who turned off the sound so you wouldn't have to listen my music anymore, it's safe to turn it back on!

The kids are back from Spokane and are sleeping soundly. They had such a wonderful time! They couldn't wait to show us their new shoes and their huge new suitcase full of goodies from Auntie Erin's yard sale - yippee! I'll write more and post some pics tomorrow.

No comments: