Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yippee!

Rice Chex is now gluten-free!! I can't wait to go buy some. This has been one of my favorite cereals since, well.....forever! And now I can eat it again! I'm going to buy a box for school, one for the car and one for home. That should just about cover it! Imagine, by only changing one ingredient Rice Chex was able to become a gluten free food. Barley malt is in a lot of cereals made with rice and corn. The makers of Rice Chex took away the malt and substituted molasses. Simple!

OK, OK. I promise to write about the kids this weekend - and post some pictures. Sigh...

1 comment:

Kendal said...

So we ordered some food from amazon.com and I was surprised by the amount of gluten-free foods they have. The amounts are huge, but I'd probably be willing to split orders with you. Free shipping too... big bonus :0)