Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Preschool Graduation


What a beauty! Lyndsi's graduation was tonight. Knowing that she would be back to this school next year for part of her kindergarten day somehow got me through the evening without feeling too much emotion. However, I do have a hard time believing that Lyndsi will be in public school next year!


Anyway, Lyndsi made each of her teachers a very special card with a picture of something each teacher likes. For the music teacher she drew a picture of "...me and Marla dancing and dancing in the grass!". We attached the cards to a flower for each as well as a gift certificate for a restaurant or Home Depot. She was so proud to deliver her gifts!


The kids played the bells again this evening. Lyndsi's group played the ABC song flawlessly - of course! Some day I'll take the time to download video so I can share the sounds as well as the sights of our little world.

1 comment:

Kendal said...

Congrats to Lyndsi! Like I told you at Mother's day, it sure seems like she's grown up in the short time I've known her :0)