Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ooops!

I know, I know. A week ago I promised pictures. I thought for sure I'd get them up before today but no such luck! Well, here they are.....

Cheer camp and the young cheerleaders

Discovery Beach in Seattle


Auntie Erin getting paybacks in Seattle

This week was pretty much like the last few. School, work, soccer, bed, repeat.... We may have had a few unique moments here and there but pretty much life in general.

Steve and Dylan did go on a Cub Scout hike today. I was pretty disappointed that I couldn't go but I needed to spend some time at school or I would have gone insane tomorrow trying to catch up! Anyway, they hiked to a memorial in a canyon of a young boy who was killed by a cougar some years ago. The boys found a couple of geocaches and then the whole group roasted hotdogs and marshmallows. It was a beautiful day for being outside and I spent it indoors!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great photos Jill! We're reading "Jackie's Wild Seattle" in reading this fall and the characters were just at Discovery Park rescuing an eagle. Is that near Discovery Beach?