Friday, October 15, 2010

A Few More!

September 29
My favorite tree! This is the tree in our school parking lot. I have always loved the way this tree shows the seasons. It's full of pretty green leaves in the summer, bright, bold colors in the fall, sparkly ice crystals in the winter and tiny buds in the spring.

September 30
Did you know I have a student teacher this fall? Her name is Jill also. She's fabulous! I've never been able to work with a student teacher before so I was really excited this year. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to work with. Our kids are lucky to have her as our student teacher this year.

October 1
Friday night dinner! Yep - Papa Murphy's stuffed crust pizza. I don't get any but the rest of the family sure enjoyed it!

October 2

My sister, Erin, is in nursing school. We happened to be in Spokane on the night she decided to listen to everyone's bowels. Hmmmm.....

October 3
Dylan helped Papa pick apples and plums in the orchard. He always has such fun helping Papa outside. I think he looks forward to that more than anything when we go to Spokane!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Jill, you are so good about keeping up on your blog and photos! I LOVE that tree too! I've taken several photos of it over the years (especially in the fall).

See you at soccer today!