Sunday, October 24, 2010

Snow???

Those darn weathermen and women are already predicting snow! I'm not ready! It's been such a great fall that I'm not ready to give it up!

Sigh....

October 4

Yikes! I had to pullover to take this picture! Do you ever have those nightmares where you look in your rearview mirror and there's a person looking back at you? Here's what I saw on my drive back from Spokane today! Dylan was playing around with his Halloween costume and it really freaked me out!

October 5
Meet Ruth and Steve. They own Okanogan's only little coffee shop. I drive through every Monday to pick up a nice hot cuppo latte!

October 6
Check out the stash of squash I picked up at the Greenbluff farm this weekend! It looks so festve on my deck!

October 7
This was my lunch at school today. My friend, Tess, posted a picture similar to this on her blog and it made me hungry! So I made my own little fancy lunch and ate it in the staff lounge - in front of everyone!

October 8
I had to review the art in our school for one of my classes. This was one of the pieces I came across. It's been here since I started teaching here but I hadn't paid attention to where it came from until now. This sculpture was created by a group of elementary students in an enrichment class in the 90's. We have so many great pieces of art decorating our school. They are all there because of our high school art teacher who values the aesthetics of a building.

No comments: