Thursday, October 14, 2010

September 24
And yet - more progress on the bathroom.....

September 25
Today was a day of soccer.....2 games for Dylan, 1 for Lyndsi, Dylan's in Omak, Lyndsi's in Oroville. Despite the hectic schedule, the day was perfect! And the games were fun.

September 26
We took Flat Stanley to a movie today. It was quite a treat as we all got to go with him! The movie was that Guardian movie. Dylan loves the books so we had to see the show! It wasn't bad!

September 27
This is my grandma's vanity table. When she passed away, it became mine. I love the way it looks in my house but I discovered something even better about it. It still smells like my grandma's house! I opened the drawer and this soothing perfumey, woody, musty smell came wafting out.....Ah, memories! By the way, happy birthday Erin- Sorry we didn't call!

September 28
Another day of soccer, this time with a couple of dentist appointments thrown in! Clean check ups!

No comments: