Monday, November 26, 2007

Look At Those Beauties!






Check out these cuties! We took some time this last weekend - well, actually, we took a lot of time! - to have the kids' pictures taken at Sears Photo Studio in Spokane. I bought the CD so I can publish and print the photos as I want. So here I am sharing them with you! These were a few of the best shots, though the kids are both very photogenic so there wasn't really a bad one. You'll probably be seeing one of these photos in your Christmas cards this year!

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for... gluten-free holidays! Yep, I was able to enjoy turkey and all the fixings (minus the bread stuffing) along with everyone else this Thanksgiving. My wonderful mother and fabulous sisters did some research and came up with recipes for gluten-free food and I gorged myself! I felt sick from overeating rather than from poisoning myself. Kind of a nice change - hee, hee!

The dinner was yummy but our weekend was even better. We really didn't do much other than eat and shop and play but it was nice to be in Spokane with our moms, my dad, Rod, Robyn and Erin. The kids came away feeling extra special!

As I write this, we are experiencing the first snowfall of the year. What excitement there was tonight! With all of about a quarter inch of snow on the ground, the kids prepped their snow clothes for tomorrow. In each of our backpacks we now have 2 pairs of gloves, 1 scarf, 2 hats, slippers for school and snowpants. Oh my! It sounds like a holiday song! Hopefully we'll get at least another inch or so. I might even have some pictures tomorrow! We'll see!

2 comments:

Kendal said...

What fun pictures. I don't think my older brother and I got along that great, even for the cameras. Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving enjoying the food! The first snow was kind of disappointing eh? Guess I shouldn't complain, I'm sure we'll get enough soon.

Amy said...

Great photos! Can you believe all this snow? Looking forward to our next weekend get away! You have snow shoes? Great! I'm going to look into renting some there I think. See you at school!