Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Post Thanksgiving Full Tummies!

Here's the picture of Lyndsi's lost tooth. The two in the front are twisted around but not coming out!



Oh my.... I think I ate more over the last few days than I have in months! Oh, it was so good, though! My dad was having treatments on Thanksgiving so Robyn and Kim got dinner started for us all. Erin and I pitched in with food we prepared in our home and Linda brought some yummy salads and a relish tray. By dinner we were all together and it was unanimous. This was the best tasting Thanksgiving we've had in a long time! The company was good and there was just enough of a mix to make everything taste fabulous. I love being home with my parents and my sisters and this year seemed especially enjoyable.


All us girls hit the stores Friday morning as we sought the best deals. I think Erin probably did the best with her pre-7 am shopping. I couldn't bring myself to get out of bed that early :) Lyndsi even joined us and, I'm proud to say, I think she's a born shopper! Never a complaint out of that girl. I'm sure the free donuts at Fred Meyer and the popcorn at Target helped a bit!


We came home yesterday, instead of our planned Sunday return. We've been so busy this fall that Steve really wanted to get home to get something done before Monday rolled around again. Besides, we'd had some car trouble and didn't want to risk something happening on a Sunday. All was good, though.

Sun Mountain was, of course, beautiful! Exactly the kind of weather I was wishing for. No snow yet just gorgeous fall briskness and colors. We took a nice long walk, soaked in the hot tub and had a great dinner. Julia and I even had pedicures this time! The Sullivans were there with baby Paige so we enjoyed their company for a bit. My only regret is that I didn't do my job and let everyone know we were going in the off chance that other families could have joined us also. Maybe I'll do better next time!


Here are some of my favorite pictures from Sun Mountain -
Aidan and Dylan leading the way - Patterson Lake in the background

Dylan and Aidan playing on Beaver Pond - no it wasn't frozen solid. We were lucky no one fell in!

All the kiddos on the deck of the lodge.

No comments: