Saturday, April 11, 2009

Aahhh - Friday Night

And I should be in bed. I'm going as soon as I'm done here.

Boy was this week crazy. Going back to work after a week off is always a bit of a shock. On Sunday I was feeling refreshed and rejuvinated and ready for the week. Tonight, not so much. Soccer started the week before Spring Break and the games started this week. Steve is coaching Lyndsi's team again and Dylan is playing on the same team he played on in the fall. Both kids have had 2 practices and a game this week. They both have games tomorrow as well. I do like watching the games. Dylan is a darn good little player and Lyndsi is such a cutesie running around out there! Tomorrow the kids will have Grandma Linda there to cheer them on so it'll be extra fun!

We'll have a houseful for Easter. My parents and Erin are coming over as well as Steve's mom, grandma and cousin. Not sure if we'll be having a big breakfast or a big dinner. Haven't decided yet! Guess I should get on that...
I found these pictures from our trip to Seattle. Lyndsi and Robyn's dog, Porter were playing with the rocks and the sticks in Seward Park.

No comments: