Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oh yeah - Let Me Explain the Song

I forgot to explain my song choice tonight! Those of you with younger children may recognize the voice of Hannah Montana coming through my blog. Those of you with younger children probably also know that Hannah's new movie opened tonight. I was there - yep. And I can honestly say that I enjoyed the movie...... I know...... I'm losing my mind. But really, it was a darn cute movie and Lyndsi loved it!

Lynell, Erin and I took our three girls to the movie. We started by sitting behind the little girls and ended with them on our laps. Kinda funny!

Dylan and Louis went to see Monsters vs. Aliens. It was a big night for the both of them because we dropped them off and went to the theater down the street. They were at the movies all by themselves! Big step for moms and boys!

No comments: