Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spelling Champ!

Just a quick post tonight as it's much too late already! I'll post my daily photos later this week.


This is Dylan with his co-competitor from Okanogan. You may remember an earlier picture of the two of them together. They were looking mighty good tonight!

What kind of mom would I be if I didn't post these pictures of Dylan at the District Spelling Bee tonight? I'm a proud, beaming Mama right now! Dylan took first place at the bee - woohoo! Next stop - East Wenatchee for the Eastern Washington Regionals in March. Apparently, after that, it's Washington DC but let's take one competition at a time!


I was so impressed with Dylan's willingness to get up on a stage, in front of an audience. After his past panic attacks I was a bit concerned with how the evening would pan out. Dylan never hesitated! He's come a long way.....wow!



And the winning pose! I love how Dylan's certificate is glowing! Matches his smile!

3 comments:

Kendal said...

Way to go Dylan! Congrats!

LCollier said...

Dylan!!! Fantastic skateboard, cool hair, spelling stud!!! :)

Amy said...

Awesome job Dylan!!! Max just told me about this! He is so happy for you too!