Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Am I Getting Old?

July 2

I went to the eye doctor yesterday. I knew my eyesight was changing because it's getting hard to see far away. I was right about that. However, my doctor also recommended I get a pair of reading glasses......just for eye strain......just while working on the computer....at night.....or for reading......at night.....am I getting old?

July 3

Have you ever seen where those fun aerial fireworks come from during those great fireworks shows? This barge was parked outside Steve's aunt and uncle's house on Loon Lake on July 3rd. We got to watch the 'pyrotechnics' getting ready for the big show. I found it all a bit interesting AND unnerving!

July 4

Wow - I've never seen such a fireworks show! This is just a small shot of the scene around the lake on the night of the 4th. We watched fireworks for several hours. At any time you could look across the lake in any direction and see sparks of light. It was so pretty!

July 5
Any time Steve's side of the family all gets together we hold photo shoots of all the family members. This is a shot of Linda with the kids. We don't have many good pictures of Grandma with her grandkids so I'm glad this one turned out so cute!

July 6
Do you have a dress up box? My parents gave Dylan a Rubbermaid tote full of Halloween costumes for his 3rd birthday. Those costumes have been used for Halloween and for dress up play for many years. All the kids' friends know where this box is stored (under our stairs in the basement) and they all seem to love to play dress up. Over the years the costumes have been added to with more Halloween costumes and dance recital odds and ends. We've even had hand me down costumes given to us!

July 7
This is my bathroom........

No comments: