Saturday, July 24, 2010

Not Done Yet!

July 22
Our friend, Karen, has 4 adorable chihuahua puppies. We visited them today. It was sure hard to leave without taking them home!

July 23
They really do get looked at! I sometimes wonder if I'm the only one who looks at the scrapbooks I put together. Here's proof I'm not! Woo hoo! Lyndsi wanted to look at pictures of me when I was little so we did that then moved on to her own baby pictures. It wasn't long before Dylan joined the fun.

July 24
I love my pond!

3 comments:

JV said...

Nice Blog. Following you now. Come visit me at http://mummyscookbook.blogspot.com/
http://nara-saz.blogspot.com/

thetessaroo said...

i love your pond, too! makes me want to visit the streeters even more than usual. maybe this will be the year!

Amy said...

I love your pond too! You are so good at updating your blog. I think you may have inspired me to do it too (maybe). Those pancakes look delicious! Jill, we would never kill you off or leave you on any mountain. You're too much fun to be around! Especially when you are happy! LOL!