Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1!

June 23
I think it's finally summer!
June 24
Lyndsi has been attending an Art Camp all week. I stuck around for a few minutes today to see what was going on. Dayton Edmunds, a famous Native American storyteller, told a few stories and sang some songs to the kids.

Align Left
June 25
My dad and Lyndsi were hanging out on our back deck. I love my backyard!

June 26
Dylan at Cub Scout Camp - My dad came over from Spokane and he, Lyndsi and I drove up to the camp to see what was going on. We were there for a guest speaker and BB shooting. Dylan was in his element!

June 27
Grand Coulee Dam - wowsers! Lyndsi and I were driving to Spokane today and had to stop to check out the dam.
June 28
Erin's cute house in Spokane. My sister is so talented! She made her cute little house into a cute bigger house by raising the roof and making the upstairs into a bedroom. Lots of work!
June 29
These are Ali's dogs. They spent the night with us at my parents' house. So cute!
June 30
Lyndsi was loading the dishwasher for us today. She takes her job VERY seriously! I told her to rinse the dishes first. I think she probably washed them better than the dishwasher did!
July 1
Date night! We actually got a babysitter and went to dinner AND a movie! Ate at Rancho Chico and saw Grown-Ups. Funny show and a great date!

Happy early 4th to everyone! And happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Woohoo! Glad you had a date night! Can we go next time?

Max is sorry to miss camp this year, and I must get him signed up for art camp next year! So fun!

Love Erin's house! Ali's dogs are cute too. I'm thinking they would fit in great at our FD camp next year!

Amy said...

Dang it...comment not uploading! Sorry if it repeats.

Glad you got to go out for a date night. Can we come next time?

Max was sad to miss camp this year. Art camp sounded like a lot of fun too!

Erin's house is so cute! So are Ali's dogs. I think they would fit right in at FD weekend camp next year!

See you soon,
Amy