Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Love this Fall!

I can't believe how beautiful it's been! Last year's autumn was filled with rain, rain and more rain. Our playground at school was a lake! The trees lost their leaves before they changed colors. It was uuuuuuugly!

This year is a different story - beautiful colors, warm days and crisp nights, just enough rain to bring out the colors......aaaaaahhh.....if I weren't a teacher, fall would be my favorite time of year :)


October 9

Yep, it's a penis teapot......made by my talentedly creative friend Alyssa, one of my Master's mates......

October 10

On our way home from our 17th class, Jaime, Pat and I were talking about homemade tomato soup. Made me want to try it. So I did! The soup tasted good but it wasn't something I loved. I may, or may not, make it again.

October 11

I missed my photo shot on the 11th so I'm faking it with this shot. I took 2 pictures on the 12th.....Dylan and Max took in a few minutes of Lyndsi's game before heading off to their own practice. They were quite the little coaches!

October 12

The sky was beautiful tonight! This shot was taken after Lyndsi's soccer game, at about 6:30. It was a perfect evening.

October 13

Have you ever seen our little library? That's Dylan coming out the front door, after retrieving the keys I left on the counter!

No comments: