Friday, January 25, 2013

Another Full Week Shot and Posted!

Day 10 - Somewhere between Okanogan and Malott
Look at these cuties! All 3 of them! Lyndsi and her friend were practicing their violin together after school one day. We took the friend home and were greeted by her young, vibrant dog, Shadow. What a love he is! He was so happy to see us!

Day 11 - Home
Here's our Christmas tree! We put it on our deck after Christmas so we can house and feed birds. It's so pretty with the fresh snow! And yes, there are a few birdies hiding out in those bushes!
Day 12 - Bridgeport
Basketball in Bridgeport! One of the pictures I lost was Lyndsi with some of her basketball team. It was such a cute shot! Anyway, I'm subbing with this picture. This is the 2nd year Lyndsi has played ball. She is a natural basketball player and I'm continually amazed at her grace on the court. I look forward to my "Basketball Saturdays"!
 
Day 13 - Home
Gluten free heaven in a cake! I'm thankful I have a husband who allows me to experiment with my gluten-free baking on his birthday cake. I have to say, this German Chocolate Cake turned out mightly yummy!


Day 14 - Home
Happy birthday to the most amazing hubby one could ask for! On his birthday, he wanted to take care of dinner and he wanted to stay home and play games with the kids and me. So he did, and we did! Steve ordered and picked up pizza for dinner and we played dominoes while we ate.

Day 15 - Home
Lucy! I'm so glad Dylan and I took a leap of faith and brought you home from the soccer field one summer night. You were such a tubby little round ball with legs! All my unfounded fears about your breed have been squelched by the love and affection you show us every day.

Day 16 - Home
Look at my little boy now! This has become his look - shorts, t-shirt, snow cap. Many evenings you can find him picking out songs at the piano or practicing for his next lesson.

No comments: