Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Have a Confession

I have a confession to make....I really didn't do anything wrong but I tried to fix a problem. Actually, I did fix a problem. I could just keep it all secret but it's really bugging me. So, I'm going to confess. Days 5, 8, 9, 10, and 11 aren't actually the original pictures from days 5, 8, 9, 10, and 11. But I did have original pictures on those days! I swear! I haven't missed a day yet! What I did, though, was deleted pictures from my memory card. Which means they're gone for good....yes, I felt like crying :( I had a couple of great shots on those days. Images and scenes I won't get back. Ever. The good news, however, is that I had a couple of days that I ended up taking more than one picture because something better came along after I shot what I thought would be my "photo for the day". So, here they are - the next 5 days of photos in my ever growing collection!
 
Day 5 - Home
I love our kitchen bar. I love it because it's constantly cluttered and messy. The mess just means that the kids use the bar. They use the bar in the morning for breakfast, after school for snacks, in the evening for homework, on the weekends for tv viewing... for whatever they want to use it for! The messy bar means that while I'm cooking dinner, I get to chat with my children. I get to laugh at and with my children. Sometimes I get to lecture to my children. But I get to be with my children because of that bar.

Day 6 - Home
Such a cute little bird! I think it's a female junko but maybe my birdy friends and husband will correct me! After Christmas, we always put our Christmas tree on the back deck to attract the birds. We sprinkle bird seed on it and the birds flock! I love watching them flit through the branches.


Day 7 - Home
Thank you, Erin! I look at this guy while I'm washing dishes. Can't help but smile! He was a gift from Erin.

Day 8 - Home
Don't you just love these faces! I have several dozen pictures of little sock snowmen but the pictures of these guys are my favorites! I make these at school with my students every year. These 3 were made by Dylan and Lyndsi when they were in my class and by Lyndsi when Dylan was in my class. I love them!

Day 9 - Home
Dylan's math book...made me laugh! Dylan does very well in Math but it's always been just a tad bit of a struggle. This is a fitting cover for Dylan's math book.

No comments: