Friday, December 27, 2013

And Happy Boxing Day, Too!

Day 328 Home
I love this little contraption! Steve bought me a water cooler several years ago and I use it every day! My drinking water comes from it - because I like the flavor - and my tea water comes from it - because it heats up quickly! Thank you, Steve!

Day 329 Home
See these socks? I got these socks when I was pregnant with Dylan! These are some very old socks! My good friend, Tess, got them for me when I was pregnant. They were so cute....and they still are!

Day 330 Home
Check out this sunset! We live in an amazing part of the world! We often get gorgeous sunsets and sunrises....when I'm up early enough to see them!

Day 331 Home
And here's the sunrise!

Day 332 Tonasket Middle School Parking Lot
Dylan had a basketball game in Tonasket tonight. He and Lyndsi were getting along so well after the game....

Day 333 Home
Told you I was having trouble keeping plants alive! This is the Rosemary plant I mentioned in a previous post. I mistakenly called that one a Rosemary but that was a Sage of some sort. I'm not having much luck at all!

Day 334 The Evans Family Home
Thanksgiving Day! We spent the afternoon with Eric, Malana, Chase, Sophia, Blake, Uncle Lee, Aunt Georgie, Kim, Justin, Aunt Barb, Grandma and Great-Grandma Margaret. I love how my kids enjoy their cousins so much!

No comments: