Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas to All!

Day 310 Home
Lyndsi made dinner tonight - tater tot casserole. This is one of my childhood favorites! There's just enough left over for my lunch tomorrow!

Day 311 Home
Snow! Not enough to call it a snow day but there's snow! I'm not as excited about it as the kids are but I do love how clean everything looks when the first snow falls every year.

Day 312 Home
What happened to my green thumb? Second potted herb I've killed in less than a month. This one was rosemary. It just sort of shriveled up and died!


Day 313 Okanogan Middle School Cafeteria
Dylan's football banquet was tonight. Coach Radke had some encouraging words and an award for Dylan. Til next year!

Day 314 Virginia Grainger Elementary
Lyndsi, Jenna, and Reily are all part of the 5th grade Honor Choir. They put on a lovely Veteran's Day assembly today.

Day 315 Salmon Creek Coffee Company
The local coffee shop displayed art made by VG students in their building. It was so fun to walk through and see the art made by my kiddos!

Day 316 Home
Look at my cute owl napkin rings! Linda gave these cuties to me for my birthday!
 

Day 317 Apple Springs Nursing Home
Dylan and his Boy Scout troop put on a Veteran's Day show for the residents of Apple Springs Assisted Living. They gave speeches about Veteran's Day and did a flag ceremony.

No comments: