Thursday, December 12, 2013

I Might Actually Get Caught Up!

Day 297 Okanogan High School
Wow! That was all I could say! The guy on the far left told me that he "saw" twin offspring in my future! He's a mentalist and he picked me out of the audience to write down answers to some questions he had written on a notecard. Without looking at my card, he was able to tell me what I wrote. He also called me out of the audience. I know there has to be some sort of trick to this but still......



Day 299 Home
I love this little old lady! Dylan looks so real and so ooolllddd! Thanks to my clothes, a great mask, Mary Rubert's walker, and some fantastic acting, Dylan was a hit as an old lady for Halloween. Tonight was his Halloween dance and he was ready!


Day 300 Whistler Canyon
Lyndsi and I got to go on the annual Boy Scout bike trip up to Whistler Canyon this year. What a gorgeous ride! It wasn't easy but I'm so glad we participated. This was our lunch stop. You could see the river and the mountains behind. It was beautiful.


Day 301 Home
And check out this cute little old lady! I'm in love with both my grannies!


Day 302 Home
And here are our jack-o-lanterns for the year! Aren't they so cute!


Day 304 Jewel's Gymnastics
Lyndsi loves her gymnastics classes! Every Tuesday, Lyndsi spends an hour stretching and doing some strength training so she can cartwheel, flip, and spin to her heart's content.


Day 306 Home
Kayla and Lyndsi are ready to go off trick-or-treating!


Day 308 Home
Apparently, the chickens liked the pumpkins, too!

Day 309 Breadline Café
Tonight, Lyndsi and I joined Amy and Paige Sullivan at the Breadline Café for a fun girls' dinner. Lyndsi and I love this quirky little girl!

No comments: