Wednesday, December 25, 2013

And to All a Good Night!

Day 318 Home
My fall mantle. I love my fall mantle!

Day 319 Home
Check out the carrot Lyndsi found at the store! This was her dinner vegie of choice tonight!

Day 320 Okanogan Middle School
It's hard to see Dylan but he's there, off to the right of the basket! Grandma Linda was here to watch this game with us. Basketball has been fun to watch this year. The boys really have come together and are all playing well.

Day 321 Home
See that tiny little glow at the tip-top of the tree? That's an owl looking at me!

Day 322 Skyhigh Trampolining, Spokane
Lyndsi wanted to have her birthday party in Spokane this year so we brought these 3 girls with us. They jumped on trampolines, ate pizza, sat in Nana and Papa's hot tub, and watched movies in Nana and Papa's basement. They had so much fun!

Day 323 Home
These are all mine and Lyndsi's birthday cards combined. We are so lucky to be so loved!

Day 324 Home
My good friend, Dayla, made me this coffee sleeve. Isn't it cute! Thank you, Dayla!


Day 325 Home
I love my new pillow! I'm hoping to transform my living room into these colors over the next few months. These are my "happy" colors!

Day 326 Salmon Creek Coffee Company
The coffee shop held an artists' reception for all the kids whose art was displayed here. They served hot cocoa and gave the kids the opportunity to talk to adults about their artwork. Lyndsi found 2 of her friends lounging on the couch.

Day 327 Virginia Grainger Elementary
Meet Evan and Flat Stanley! Evan needed his picture taken with Flat Stanley before he mailed Flat Stanley off on an adventure. So I used this picture for today!

No comments: